21 Day Fix Containers - per serving
- 2 bags Crinkle cut sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil Melted
- Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- Add fresh crinkle cut sweet potatoes
- Add 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Add a little Himalayan salt
- Toss to get the potatoes covered and spread them out in a single layer
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes each side
COOKING TIP: use the convection oven for crispier fries or broil them for a few minutes on each side after cooking.
These are PERFECT for a Memorial Day bbq!!
Get my FREE Recipe eBook 5 dinner recipes Kids like here
Share this Recipe
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.