|Prep Time||Cook Time|
21 Day Fix Containers - per serving
- 1 1/2 pounds Flank Steak
- 1/4 cups Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Mince Garlic Cloves
- 3/4 cups Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cups water
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup Grated Carrots
- Green Onions for garnish
- Cut flank steak into thin strips.
- In a ziplock bag add flank steak pieces and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
- Add olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar and carrots to slow cooker. Stir ingredients.
- Add coated flank steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
- Cook for high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender.
- Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions.
Beef that slow cooks to tender melt in your mouth perfection. This takes minutes to throw into the crockpot and has such amazing flavor! One of the best things that you will make in your slow cooker!
Get my FREE Recipe eBook 5 dinner recipes Kids like here
Share this Recipe
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.