21 Day Fix Containers - per serving
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 whole Egg or 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup Frozen Cherries
- 1/2 serving Pineapple Chobani Yogurt *For Dairy Free: do not include this.
- Add dry ingredients first. Then mix in the wet ingredients. Once mixed, add frozen cherries and chopped nuts.
- Grease a microwave safe cup with olive oil spray and add mixture. Heat for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Let cool for about 5 minutes. Then add a chobani pineapple Greek yogurt on top as the "frosting"
- The best part is the add-ins are limitless to make this different every time! You can add frozen raspberries or blueberries. Or a mixture of frozen berries!! There are a ton of chobani yogurts to chose the "frosting" from!!
Get my FREE Recipe eBook 5 dinner recipes Kids like here
Share this Recipe
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.